- Confirms IEC 62561-7 standard, which includes Leaching Test, Corrosion Test, Sulfur Test and Resistivity Test to check the efficiency of compound on environmental regulations.
- It curbs Soil Resistance
- It binds Moisture for a longer period of time
- It helps to throw away the fault current at a faster rate
- It Elongates and Augments the life of the Earthing System
- It Does not allow in varying fluctuation of Ohmic Value
- It Depletes the usage of Salt and Charcoal around the Electrode
- Holds its Surface and Shape ?
- It has a capacity to absorb thirteen times its volume
- It strengthens the consistency between Soil and Rod Contact
- Easily compressible
- Zero maintenance after installation
- Harmless to soil and local water table
BFC is a strategically designed and proven which can be extensively applied at places like Power Generation/ Distribution Plants, Oil, Gas, Rail Manufacturing, etc. It is proficiently made to suit all types of soil conditions including granite, sand, glacial rock and hard ground
Usage of BFC decreases the cost of Drilling, Installation and Maintenance.
BFC provides high mechanical strength that maintains the integrity of the Earthing system, even in corrosive soil conditions.
The special formulation of BFC helps to dry quickly and doesn’t need soil aggregation.